"XAML Markup Styler" is a xaml beautifer, which makes XAML markup source code beautify much easier by sorting the attributes based on their importance.
This tool can help you/your team maintain a better XAML coding style as well as a much better XAML readability.
are most welcome, and donate ,
if you love this add on.
For lastest version supports vs2010, please download
New Features in 2.0.0:
download... <= for VS 2012
- Change Log:
- ENHANCEMENT: Convert to Visual Studio 2012
New Features in 1.5.7:
download... <= for VS 2010
- Change Log:
- ENHANCEMENT: The customized attribute sorting option does not take effect after change. (Issue: 564)
- Format/Beautify Xaml markup in one click.
- Sort attributes based on following rules:
- XML Namespaces
- WPF built-in namespaces
- User defined namespaces
- Key, Name or Title attributes
- Grid or Canvas related attached layout attributes
- Numeric layout attributes
- Alignment related attributes
- Other attributes
- Short attributes tolerance.
- When an element contains 2 or less than 2 attributes, line break is not applied for better readability.
- Special characters(e.g., &) are preserved.
- Respect "significant" whitespace situation.
- No new linefeed will be added to <Run/>, if it is immediatly following another element to prevent the rendering of unexpected space.
|Significant Whitespace between <Run/>
||No Whitespace between <Run/>
- Indent Xaml markup based on "Tab Size/Indent Size/Indent Charater" settings available in "Option/Text Editor/XAML/Tabs" page.
- XamlStyler specific options.
- Define your own attribute ordering rules
- Define your own attribute line break rules
- Markup extension formatting
- Automatically reformat Xaml file on saving
- Import/Export XamlStyler settings.